- Are all accredited investors (according to SEC rules– see below).
- Have track records managing and building successful companies either as entrepreneurs or operating executives.
- Are experienced in angel investing, leading Due Diligence, structuring investments, and coaching entrepreneurs.
- Form an extensive peer network of domain expertise and contacts for subsequent funding, talent and technology.
- Dedicate significant time and effort to NYA activities, including attending breakfast meetings and screening sessions, identifying and analyzing investment opportunities, and serving on NYA committees.
- Agree to invest at least $50,000 and participate in at least one NYA investment per year.
- Have invested in at least one early stage venture over the course of the prior 12 months.
- Understand the risk associated with angel investing.
Securities And Exchange Commission
For more information on being an accredited investor or regulations regarding private stock offerings, please consult your attorney and visit www.sec.gov.